Texans believe in living life to the fullest by taking charge of one’s destiny, and Georgetown is a Texas town that epitomizes that take-charge spirit. Enhanced by beautiful surroundings, it is the perfect place to buy or build a home, especially in the Berry Creek neighborhood.
Berry Creek Beginnings
Berry Creek is an exclusive Georgetown neighborhood. The area used to be an 1100-acre ranch owned by the legendary Logan family. The Logan family spent two generations on the ranch, raising cattle and sheep that grazed the Texas Hill Country land. One day, West Georgetown Development Company president and golfer Mr. Stanton decided the unique landscape would make a great golf course and eventually, the neighborhood sprung up around it.
Style of Living
There are homes for sale in Berry Creek that are so gorgeous and unique, they could make anyone move cross-country just to be able to say they had seen them. There is real estate for sale in Berry Creek that is so breathtaking that inhabitants would enjoy just sleeping in the bushes! Kidding aside, whether people are in the market to buy or build, it’s possible in this charming neighborhood. Perks that add to the exclusivity of this community are:
- It consists of a close-knit golf club community.
- The area is perfect for any stage of career or retirement.
- Easy, fast access to IH-35, Hwy. 195 and Hwy. 130 is available year round.
- The average price of a home is around $411,797 with the minimum and maximum prices coming in at $250,000 – $600,000.
- The size of these homes is between 2000 – 5000 square feet.
- Berry Creek Park, a nearby park full of spots for kids to play remains available year round.
- Highly rated schools and a family friendly-environment are the norm.
- Natural wooded beauty is abundant throughout the area.
- Fabulous dining and nightlife are as abundant as the wooded areas, and includes The Berry Creek Country Club
- HOA fees pay to maintain and beautify the community.
Contact Hopkins Creek Real Estate Today
Don’t let the opportunity to call Berry Creek home slip away, as real estate in this one-of-a-kind neighborhood go fast.
Call Hopkins Real Estate to arrange to see the houses and lots of Berry Creek, or to get answers to important questions about this Georgetown community that people love to call home.