Round Rock is truly in the heart of Texas. Nestled approximately 30 minutes north of Austin, Round Rock is a part of the Greater Austin metropolitan area. Residents of this area truly love their city; so much so that in 2008, Money magazine gave Round Rock the title of seventh best small city in America to live. Round Rock residents really get the best of both worlds: its size (just under 110,000 residents as of 2013) allows for a vibrant and bustling downtown area complete with thriving businesses, restaurants and shops, while still having a small-town feel.
Real Estate for Sale in Brushy Creek
Located just west of Interstate 35 in Round Rock, Brushy Creek is home to four beautiful parks and several others nearby that offer a variety of activities such as walking trails, a family water park, and fishing. The residential real estate in Brushy Creek is conveniently located under 15 minutes away from downtown, and offers residents much more:
- Cozy, comfortable, scenic neighborhoods
- A great selection of beautiful homes on manicured lawns
- 15 minutes from Round Rock Premium Outlets, which includes 125 outlet stores
- A variety of renowned restaurants to fit every taste
- Close proximity Round Rock’s active business district (most notably the world headquarters of Dell Computers)
- Great schools (the Round Rock School District is one of the best in Texas)
Here, you’ll have an opportunity to join an active neighborhood that focuses on engaging its residents with civic and social activities designed to promote continued growth and community awareness. You’ll be able to stay updated on neighborhood events by way of regular e-mails and online newsletters; and, if you wish, you can also work directly with one of the local neighborhood boards for a more active role.
Homes for Sale in Brushy Creek
Real estate offerings include options for every preference and budget, including smaller, cozier properties to more spacious homes. Examples include:
For the high 100s:
- Approximately 1200 to 1500 square feet
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Attached 2-car garages
- Ranch-style and Colonial
For the low to mid 200s:
- Approximately 1500 to 2000 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Attached 2-car garages
- Spacious, open floor plans; some with vaulted ceilings
Many homes have large front and back lawns and some have roomy, covered porches. There are kitchens to fit every need, including islands, granite countertops and modern appliances.
Once you have an opportunity to tour the beautiful neighborhoods of Brushy Creek, we believe you’ll find the home of your dreams. For additional information and to schedule an appointment, please contact Hopkins Real Estate and speak to a knowledgeable realtor today.